I adore you. You are my one and only. Im So proud of you. You are my sunshine. I need you. You're all I want. You're my everything. I can't live without you. You're my happiness. I'll walk you home. You're dream come true. You're stole my heart. I dream of you. You're precious. I live for our love. Drive safe. You're my perfect match. I need you by my side. You mean the world to me. Your enchanting. I'll wait. I'll take care of you. Your all that I need. I want you. You set my heart on fire. Sweet dream. You're the one for me. I love being around you. You're my world. Im devoted to you. I value you. You're my angel. I want a lifetime with you. Im Your's. Im nothing without you. You're the light of my life. You're my strength. You bring joy to my life. Im thankful for you. You complete me. You Inspire me. I believe in you. You're absolutely wonderful.
Comments
Post a Comment